O’Hagan Ward & Co. Solicitors in Ranelagh Dublin 6 Ireland have an established reputation in advising on matters relating to finance and banking. We understand both the complexities and skill required to provide an efficient and effective service to our Domestic and International clients.
Our client base includes both private clients and commercial clients and our practitioners have acted for a number of Ireland’s leading banks and building societies and are ideally placed to advise on a wide range of lending and security matters.
Our commercial lending specialists in Ranelagh Dublin 6 advise our clients on:
- Commercial Lending
- Enforcement of mortgages including seeking well charging orders, orders for possession and sale.
- Drafting and review of Loan Facility letters
- Investigation of Title
- Review of Supporting security documentation, advising on the adequacy thereof and making recommendations
- Review of Certificates of Title, advising on the adequacy thereof and making recommendations
- Completion and perfection of security
- Drafting of security documents
- Advising on compliance with Company Law regarding borrowing, lending & guarantees
- Advising in relation to impaired mortgages
Please contact our Solicitors who specialize in lending in Ranelagh Dublin 6 Ireland