O’Hagan Ward Solicitors in Ranelagh Dublin 6 has a renowned Residential Property Department which makes buying or selling your home easy, quick and efficient. With over 70 years experience advising clients on buying and selling property in Ireland our conveyancing specialists in Ranelagh Dublin 6 aim to deal with each case both efficiently and cost effectively.
We recognise that the purchase or sale of a home or an investment property is usually the biggest financial transaction that an individual will ever make and that it is very often a stressful and frustrating experience. We make it our business to properly understand our clients’ instructions in order to alleviate our clients’ fears and anxieties, especially for first time buyers. In this regard we believe our personal service, attention to detail and unrivalled years of experience sets us apart from the competition.
Whether you are buying a property in Ranelagh in Dublin 6 or anywhere in Ireland as Dublin Solicitors we can advise you on all aspects of residential property purchases sales and letting. Whether you are buying or selling a house or apartment with or without a mortgage we are your one stop shop.
Our property services include but is not limited to advice on the following:-
- Purchase and Sale Contracts
- Obtaining loan approval
- Mortgages/ re-mortgages/second mortgages/refinancing/further advances
- Effectively dealing with Anti Money Laundering requirements for cash buyers.
- Residential tenancy agreements
- Transfer of Equity.
- Voluntary Transfers.
- Dealing with Management Companies in controlled developments such as apartments (Multi Unit Development Act 2010)
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Title examination and rectification
- Taxation – Stamp Duty, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax & Gift Tax
Please contact our Solicitors who specialize in conveyancing in Ranelagh Dublin 6 Ireland.